Join us in our quest to connect the dots with data! We're looking for full-stack developers and data scientists to our team in Hong Kong, and we're offering generous equity alongside competitive pay. Not to mention free meals, snacks and drinks, gym room and table tennis, and happy hours!
Email [email protected] to apply.
WEB FRONTEND ENGINEER
- Develop web app utilizing latest frontend technology such as React, Redux, Angular, Vue, Webpack, HTML5, etc.
- Ensure high code quality
- Write efficient, elegant and maintainable code.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of experience working as Front End Engineer
- Understanding of user-centered design and mobile first development
- Experience with testing practices, frameworks like Cypress, mocha
- Proficiency with Chrome Developer Tools
- Proficiency with command line
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS and Stylus
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous delivery process and tools
- Experience with cloud hosting like AWS or Azure
- Nice to have: Linux administration and Amazon AWS experience
SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
- Define the architecture of Measurable AI Analytics platform.
- Build robust and scalable foundation of data, from logging to streaming pipelines, data filtering and email parser.
- Implement our data stack using modern technologies such as Apache Spark, Kafka, HDFS and Cassandra.
- Optimize our data pipelines and establish best practices for table schemas, data models and data storage.
- Build efficient solutions on top of AWS, Azure using Python, Scala and Go.
- Minimum of 4 years experience building scalable backend systems.
- Experience working on, and deploying, large scale systems
- Experience working with and managing varied forms of distributed data systems such as Kafka, HDFS, Storm or Spark.
- Experience working with popular cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Love to work with high volume heterogeneous data and distributed systems.
- Proven track record of working with large scale data infrastructure.
- Experience working with Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis or MySQL.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, MapReduce.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or a related field.
- Server side shell scripting experience.