Join us in our quest to connect the dots with data! We’re looking for full-stack developers, software engineers, and data scientists to our team in Hong Kong!
Email [email protected] to apply.
WEB FRONTEND ENGINEER
- Develop web app utilizing latest frontend technology such as React, Redux, Angular, Vue, Webpack, HTML5, etc.
- Ensure high code quality
- Write efficient, elegant and maintainable code.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of experience working as Front End Engineer
- Understanding of user-centered design and mobile first development
- Experience with testing practices, frameworks like Cypress, mocha
- Proficiency with Chrome Developer Tools
- Proficiency with command line
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS and Stylus
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous delivery process and tools
- Experience with cloud hosting like AWS or Azure
- Nice to have: Linux administration and Amazon AWS experience
SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
- Define the architecture of Measurable AI Analytics platform.
- Build robust and scalable foundation of data, from logging to streaming pipelines, data filtering and email parser.
- Implement our data stack using modern technologies such as Apache Spark, Kafka, HDFS and Cassandra.
- Optimize our data pipelines and establish best practices for table schemas, data models and data storage.
- Build efficient solutions on top of AWS, Azure using Python, Scala and Go.
- Minimum of 4 years experience building scalable backend systems.
- Experience working on, and deploying, large scale systems
- Experience working with and managing varied forms of distributed data systems such as Kafka, HDFS, Storm or Spark.
- Experience working with popular cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Love to work with high volume heterogeneous data and distributed systems.
- Proven track record of working with large scale data infrastructure.
- Experience working with Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis or MySQL.
- Expert knowledge of SQL, MapReduce.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or a related field.
- Server side shell scripting experience.
- Design and implement RESTful API for both external and internal users.
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs, and improve application performance.
- 0-3+ years software development experience
- Solid knowledge of Golang/Python/Java
- Solid knowledge of MySQL or MongoDB
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Good communication skills
- Experience with iOS/Android development.
- Experience developing scalable systems on AWS, Azure or other cloud platforms.
- Experience with CI/CD, containerization, telemetry, monitoring and alerting.
UI/UX GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Create and update concepts, designs and sample layouts for company’s series of consumer apps' User Interface (UI), including a set of icons and navigational menus based on theoretical knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Prepare variants of digital design illustrations for submission to the Director of Design, discuss illustrative concepts and designs with the Director to ensure UI resonates a distinct Visual Identity (VI) theme; thereafter implement updated UI design for consumer apps as approved by the Director.
- Track analytics based on user ratings from TestFlight and other user-feedback platform to determine overall effectiveness of product features vis-a- vis graphic design/layout and ease of navigation/ usage from User Experience (UX) perspective.
- Make necessary changes in font style, size, color scheme, graphics, page layout and flows, as well as arrangements for other illustrative materials to match the design and features of MailTime App.
- Design, develop, and improve company's interactive website at https://measurable.ai and other consumer apps by utilizing various computer software and programming languages.
- Refine the Visual Identity (VI) of company image including company logo, banners, posters, T-Shirts, advertisement mediums, and product.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepare notes and instructions for coworkers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia design, digital design, digital arts, computer science, art management, or other closely related fields
- Additional MS Degree in one of the foregoing fields of study strongly preferred
- At least one (1) year of UI / UX, graphic, and visual design in a corporate or agency context preferred but not required
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas from managers or investors with differing opinions
- Understanding and experience in user-centered design process
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details
- Excellent interaction design skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users
- Portfolio showing your UX skills is required
- Data-Driven Content Marketing: We are a big data company! So the way we do content is a bit different than traditional content marketing. We will be publishing data-driven reports, whitepapers, and sometimes industry researches. You will learn how to tell stories with data.
- 2C & 2B Experience: We own both consumer-facing and business-oriented services, so for both products, we need different marketing strategies. You will need to launch and execute various marketing campaigns/ads strategies to promote both products. Our new consumer app: RewardMe (https://reward.me)
- Major in Marketing, English, Multimedia or related areas
- Min. 1-year work experience in a related field (tech, digital media, or advertising)
- Passion for content creating, and technology
- Highly motivated fast self-learner
- Excellent writing skills in English